Landmark IP is uniquely qualified to assist in incorporating IP into your businesses strategy. Through our approach of getting to fully understand your business, technology, product, capabilities, and limitations, Landmark IP will help to ensure that your IP portfolio aligns with your business’s needs and goals and grows alongside it. From generally establishing the value of your IP to determining what roadblocks and strategies should be utilized, our due diligence process is tailored to fit the needs of your business, as well as the type and size of the transaction.
Performing effective IP Due Diligence is an important step in ensuring that your business:
- Effectively captures all the intellectual property assets generated,
- Understands the title to, and scope of, your intellectual property rights,
- Understands the limit of your intellectual properties protection,
- Maximizes the value of your intellectual property rights by ensuring that your IP is not being infringed by others, and
- Is protected by ensuring that your business is not infringing another’s intellectual property rights.
A thoroughly completed Due Diligence analysis is one of the most important aspects of any new business relationship that involves the buying, selling, licensing, or franchising of intellectual property. Landmark IP provides expert assistance for firms of all sizes by conducting a due diligence analysis of the intellectual property assets and liabilities of the parties involved in IP matters. Landmark IP provides actionable information about a company’s intangible assets, which include patents, trademarks, copyrights, and even trade secrets. Each of these aspects of intellectual property can be key points in a company’s M&A strategy, and through proper due diligence, a company can be sure that they are maximizing their IP portfolio.
By providing thorough due diligence, Landmark IP helps companies avoid or mitigate potentially expensive mistakes and offers ways to help businesses maximize and protect the value of their IP portfolio.